Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by CheButta1

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by CheButta1
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: CheButta1
Cruise Date: June 2011
Embarkation: Palm Beach
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY
Ok, let me start by saying that I will keep this review 100% with you all. (the good & the bad)

CUSTOMER SERVICE:

The reps were nice that sold me the package. They lied and said it was a brand new boat, which it is NOT! When calling back to confirm the itinerary, I was constantly put on hold for 5-10 minutes at a time, hung up on and talked to very rude, as if I was causing them a problem. My itinerary did not arrive until the day before my trip began. When I arrived at the airport rental car location THEY SAID I DID NOT HAVE A RESERVATION. (which the rental car reps confirmed as normal with this cruise line) I had to call customer service again, where a rep asked me if I was sure I included a rental car in my package (can you imagine my frustration)

WELCOME CENTER:

Upon arriving to the welcome center I was informed that WE HAD TO ATTEND A MANDATORY PRESENTATION TO SELL US A TIME SHARE OR OUR HOTEL NIGHTS WOULD NOT BE FREE AND WE COULD NOT GET ON THE BOAT!!!! (WHAT A SCAM)

HOTEL:

The first stay at the Inverrary Hotel was horrible! They placed us right in the middle of the HOOD/Ghetto, I'm familiar with the ghetto, so when I go on vacation I do not want to stay there! The food there was terrible and once again the reps had terrible attitudes.

THE BOAT:

The boat is going to nickel and dime you to death! The casino is a joke! What $50.00??????? My fiance & I booked this trip for a quick get away...why did they try to put us in a room with a bunk bed? I was quick on line to get a change, and thankfully they were able to switch our room, I don't know if the other 50 people on the line head there changes made. One lady was yelling that she had been waiting for 3hrs for a room. (they didn't even have one booked for her) Here's a tip if you go on this horrible cruise (keep your luggage near) We let them take our bags and they didn't arrive to our rooms for 2.5 hours. So instead of enjoying the boat for the first 2.5 hours I had to wait around for my bags. There's so much more I can say...but just don't do it!

The Island:

THE BEST PART OF MY TRIP. ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! SHOULD HAVE JUST WENT STRAIGHT THERE!!! I WILL NEVER TRAVEL ON THIS CRUISE LINE AGAIN. AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE I PROB. WONT EVER TAKE A CRUISE AGAIN. BEWARE YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY ON THIS BOAT.

Publication Date: 06/20/11