Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by bhattara`: What a great cruise

What a great cruise

Sail Date: May 2011
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

Imagine a place where the food is fresh and great.

The people are kind.

There are no worries in the world.

This is how we felt.

We were so impressed with the service. Everything that we needed and wanted was available to us. the people were great. They were so attentive and kind. We had our baby daughter and they were so nice to her.

Food- IT was really fabulous with escargot to rack of lamb. My in laws and parents insisted on Indian food and they got it. I really wanted to enjoy the different American flavors and it was great. I am not a picky eater but I know good food and good preparation. These guys are pros. I was so impressed with the staff.

Service. Could not beat it. Our stateroom attendant was so helpful and good. I really was impressed by his service.

Ship- Very nicely kept. I enjoyed the views and open areas. So did my family

Entertainment- I did not go to many but all seemed nice. The dancing was More really fun. Bingo was a lot of fun but a little pricey.

Alcohol- The only reason I mention it is if you keep to the special of the day it was five dollars. Again the service was fabulous.

Shore excursions- Save it for a different review but the ship ones were pricey. We just got a tour guide locally. The ships staff were not push at all about this.

Overall great experience with Celebrity have not been to others so cannot compare. The only problem was the weight gain Less

Published 06/20/11

Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Summit Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 08 Ocean View 8

Small but quiet place. It was the staff that made the difference

Read All Ocean View 8 (08) Reviews >>
Member Since 2011
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X