“NICE SHORT CRUISE GREAT VALUE”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas

MRCRUISEGUY1700 Majesty of the Seas 4 NICE SHORT CRUISE GREAT VALUE
MRCRUISEGUY1700
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Took a short 3 day cruise out of Miami on the Majesty of the Seas. this was a last minute cruise booked only 3 weeks before departure. The ship was fine and all activities went as planned. This was my first cruise traveling without my girlfriend (21 previous together), so I had a little concern of being on my own. I had a great time, and found the crew and other travelers more than accomadating to me being by myself.

I thought Coco Cay would be a time kill but it turned out to be really great and enjoyable. Checkin process on the ship was better than smooth, on the ship and in my room at 1 pm.....total 10 minutes. Food was more than acceptable, hot and a great variety. Lines were minimal at best and live music was going on the deck from the outset. Timetables were kept to the minute and both staff and port people were all above average and expectations.

Coco Cay had 1000's of louge chairs set up with a dozen or so permanent pavilions to serve food. Ir was barbecue on paper plates but the food was hot, generous, and more over tasty. A huge fruit buffet to go with the island theme and generous pina colada drinks served in the bar. Optional rum added on top if you wanted it I should add. A full array of water activities, snorkeling parasailing, jet skis were available for rent in large quantities. People I spoke with saw tons of fish at the snorkel lagoon and really loved it. Other travelors i met rented a family cabana with a chef prepared meal and said it was a great value. On to Nassau which was fine with shopping and a trip to Atlantis, casino was fun and nice to see a luxury resort at the same time. This cruise was a great value, a fun short time getaway, and Royal did an outstanding job on all counts.

Do this one, and don't hesitate in traveling by yourself.....i will do it again.

Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View Stateroom

Port
Shopping and go to Atlantis, snorkeling is available on tours, but did that the day before. Bahamian sun can be really hot.

Read 4,116 Nassau Reviews
Published 06/19/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Majesty of the Seas Review
Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?