Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by sonnee

Cruise Date: April 2011
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Hawaii
Cabin Category: E
See More About: Crystal Symphony Cruise Reviews | Hawaii Cruise Reviews | Crystal Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Crystal Symphony Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Crystal Symphony Deck Plans
exceeded expectations!!!
We travelled to Los Angeles to board the Symphony, embarkation was made so simple by Crystal. It took minutes to register & be in our room. I had been extremely anxious prior to boarding. Everything I had heard, read, etc. had me beside myself. I had nothing to worry about. The staff treated us like royalty.

We mostly ate in the dining room at a table of 8. Our dinner-mates were absolutely enjoyable. We've since become friends with 4 of them. The food was superb & presented by the most attentive servers. Our headwaiter also was very attentive & gracious.

The Lido deck was most enjoyable, the staff there was also so very gracious, attentive, friendly.....I'll tell you, we couldn't have asked for anything better. The only problem that arose on this deck was some very obnoxious people that complained about the DJ Mark. According to them, he was too loud. None of the rest of us found that to be true, he wasn't even as loud as the group before him.

The shows, movies, lounges all went beyond what we expected. There were even classes, presentations that were actually entertaining.

I am definitely a believer in cruising now & I'm thinking it can only be on Crystal. I feel like I know them now & they're all my friends.

We used the Crystal booking procedure to go on this cruise & Crystal made everything soooo easy, transfer from airport to ship, embarkation, disembarkation, transfer to airport for return trip, it was all so easy! Much thanks to Crystal for a wonderful trip.

Publication Date: 06/19/11