Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by sonnee: exceeded expectations!!!

sonnee
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Crystal Symphony Hawaii Cruises

exceeded expectations!!!

Sail Date: April 2011
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Los Angeles

We travelled to Los Angeles to board the Symphony, embarkation was made so simple by Crystal. It took minutes to register & be in our room. I had been extremely anxious prior to boarding. Everything I had heard, read, etc. had me beside myself. I had nothing to worry about. The staff treated us like royalty.

We mostly ate in the dining room at a table of 8. Our dinner-mates were absolutely enjoyable. We've since become friends with 4 of them. The food was superb & presented by the most attentive servers. Our headwaiter also was very attentive & gracious.

The Lido deck was most enjoyable, the staff there was also so very gracious, attentive, friendly.....I'll tell you, we couldn't have asked for anything better. The only problem that arose on this deck was some very obnoxious people that complained about the DJ Mark. According to them, he was too loud. None of the rest of us found that to be true, he wasn't even as loud as the group before him. More

The shows, movies, lounges all went beyond what we expected. There were even classes, presentations that were actually entertaining.

I am definitely a believer in cruising now & I'm thinking it can only be on Crystal. I feel like I know them now & they're all my friends.

We used the Crystal booking procedure to go on this cruise & Crystal made everything soooo easy, transfer from airport to ship, embarkation, disembarkation, transfer to airport for return trip, it was all so easy! Much thanks to Crystal for a wonderful trip. Less

Read more Crystal Symphony cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Crystal Symphony Review >>

Cabin review: Crystal Symphony Deluxe Stateroom Promenade Deck

Our cabin was very adequate. The closet was spacious, the bathroom totally accommodating, the bed was very comfortable, the ocean-view was great. Our stewardess, Jajo, was definitely more than we could have asked for. She kept our room very well-stocked with fruit, water, soda.