Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by twculbertsonjr: Seven Great Days on the NCL Spirit

twculbertsonjr
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Western Caribbean Cruises

Seven Great Days on the NCL Spirit

Sail Date: May 2011
Embarkation: New Orleans

Let me start by saying that this cruise was a reunion of my college fraternity brothers and their wives. Their were 24 of us in total and the consensus among us all was this was a very enjoyable cruise. The ship it self is very nice and very clean but the staff makes the experience exceptional. The Taste of India is not to be missed and well worth the extra money. All of the speciality dining venues were excellent and reasonably priced. We did not try the Italian restaurant simply we enjoyed Le Bistro so much as well as Cagney's.

Special thanks to our room stewardess Authoreen, our Concierge Bell and our Butler Randy. They all did exceptional jobs to insure we had a great time. We only got off the ship in Cozumel to go to the beach at Playa de Maya and to buy some souvenirs. We prefer to stay on the ship and have it to ourselves. The only short comings on the entire cruise were scheduling issues at the spa which my wife attributed to new staff. Should any members have any More specific questions please submit them to me and I will try to answer them. Less

Read more Norwegian Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Spirit Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Spirit 9710

9710 is an excellent Suite. The balcony offers a great view off the stern of the ship and is very private. My wife enjoyed bathing and watching the view out of the window behind the tub. I wish I was still there having an adult beverage on that balcony.

Cozumel is nice and the Beach is nice. The food and drink is typical of a Mexican resort city.

Read 3119 Cozumel Reviews