Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Ramp0423

Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Overwhelming in a good way
Oasis was truly an experience in ceasing. Ship has everything. Ship is beautiful and very well serviced. Although I'm glad I went, I'm not sure I would do it again. Lots and lots of people.

There is no venue that can hold all the passengers at once. This results in having to make reservations for shows. Not a big problem as their online reservation system before the cruise solves that issue. The problem I found that if I didn't feel like a show that evening I would have had to wait for a seat on another night. The practice is they want everyone seated 15 mins. Before the show begins and then they start letting in anyone else that would like to see the show.

There are many dining options both free and paid. The only paid restaurant we used was Giovannis Table located in the Central Park neighborhood was excellent. The luncheon fee was $10 per person well worth the fee.

We used the my time dining. Again you should make a reservation before hou sail to avoid lines. Since we made all our reservations at 6:15 we were seated at the same table which we loved because of the wonderful wait staff. We had our own table but could have been seated with others if we wanted.

My only real complaint and it was my choice is the location of the room. Overlooking the boardwalk was usually noisy. We could see the squat eater from my balcony, but we could almost hear everything that was going on there as well. Some as hate as 11:45.

Every crew member we encountered was pleasant and helpful. Our cabin steward was so on the ball nothing escapes him.

One final thing the boarding leaves everyone in the royal promenade and they all stay there. Its almost like you are back at the airport! Find you way out of that area and you'll start enjoying the rest of this magnificent ship until later.

Publication Date: 06/16/11