Thomson Dream Cruise Review by keith williams

Member Name: keith williams
Cruise Date: May 2011
Embarkation: Other
Cabin Category: OU
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
Wonderful cruise on the Dream
First time cruisers and a little apprehensive, but there was no need to have been. After a painless embarkation we were in our cabin in no time at all. We had an outside cabin on deck 7. The bed was very comfortable which I think is very important and often over looked as an important part of the holiday. The cabin was immaculately clean and more spacious than I was expecting.

Next the food. An absolute delight, we tended to use the restaurant on deck 11 for breakfast, with lovely views over our new port each day. It tended to be less busy than the Lido on deck 9. The Orion on deck 4 was an gem for the evening meal. The waiter service was first class and the quality of food outstanding with something for everyone. I have dined in quality restaurants in Europe and the Americas and the standard on board the Dream was better than most.

And finally the entertainment. Thomson cruises are renowned for top class entertainment and believe me they certainly are. From West End type shows to musical tributes, how the team manage to produce quality shows with the limited resources they have is beyond me. This was the icing on the cake and cruise director Paul and his team should take a bow and be very proud of themselves.

I would not hesitate in recommending the Thomson Dream and we are contemplating booking with the ship for the Caribbean in February. All the dark days of 12 months ago are well and truly behind them and I am sure with the crew they have the future looks bright. Well done Thomson Dream and thanks for a memorable holiday

Publication Date: 06/16/11