Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by jdksdorn: Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 2005
Destination: Bahamas

After taking a break from cruising for a few years we joined a group of 60 people for a cruise on the Majesty. We were all cruising to celebrate the wedding of one of 2 of the group. While we had a lot of fun with our group the ship left me wanting for more. I have cruised in the past and never had a problem with seasickness. The stabilizers were either broken or non-existent. We rocked so much that we would slide across the bed.

Our cabin steward, David, was great always willing to help and he always remembered our names and those of our kids. I scheduled a massage in the spa and ended up getting it in the salon, it was the worst massage I have ever received. They show you around the spa and show you the quiet candle lit massage rooms only to then receive a massage in a room fully lit with lights and the massage oils were chilled in a fridge. I asked for a relaxation massage and received a painful chilling experience. When I complained they could have cared less. More

My ten year old daughter loved Adventure Ocean but our 3 year old son refused to go to the 3-5 year old room. I have to admit that I don't blame him. The room for 3-5 year olds was on in a room stuck behind a bar/lounge. Not exactly the right place for it. I felt as if it was an afterthought and they should have put it with the rest of the kids on deck 10. This ship needs a lot of work and hopefully they will upgrade it when it goes in later this year.

We paid for a grand suite and had so much noise over our room that at times sleeping was difficult. I love cruising but in the future will sail on a larger RCI ship, this one was just too old and too small. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>