Serenade of the Seas 5

mjcjc
Member Since 2007
105 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

This was our 2nd cruise; first on the Serenade and overall, we had a wonderful time. The Serenade is a beautiful ship. Our stateroom was great with one small exception. We were on the 7th floor and our balcony looked over the covers of the lifeboats below. This was a small annoyance and we did get used to it but next time I would definately book a room in a different area. Our stateroom steward was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Manuel.

Food was very good and the service was bar none. We chose my time dining and we always ate at 6:00, leaving lots of time for evening activities. Our waiters were excellent. All in all, the staff of the Serenade deserve Kudos.

Entertainment was OK, not top quality but what I expected on a cruise ship. Costumes could use some updating though.

Ports were all great. Just got a little tired of all the pushy jewellry vendors. Less

Serenade of the Seas Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

E37556
Small bathroom but not an issue since we didn't spend much time there. Not crazy about balcony overlooking life boats. Impeccable staff!

Port
Love Love Love Aruba. Snorkelling was great despite the rain. Wish I would have had more time at Palm Beach afterwards. Next time!

Read 983 Aruba Reviews

Very pretty but saw it all in about 1/2 hour. Booked a private tour and it was OK but not great. Would book something more organized in future.

Read 696 Curacao Reviews

Booked a last minute bus tour and enjoyed it a lot. Shopping was good as well

Read 1037 St. Kitts Reviews

I wish I would have booked a beach excursion instead of just walking around town. Tired quickly of all the jewellry shopping and agressive merchants.

Read 3390 St. Thomas Reviews

Published 06/16/11

Helpful? Thank mjcjc
Read Cruise Critic's Serenade of the Seas Review

Serenade of the Seas Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?