Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by mjcjc: Absolutely wonderful time

Absolutely wonderful time

Sail Date: May 2011
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

This was our 2nd cruise; first on the Serenade and overall, we had a wonderful time. The Serenade is a beautiful ship. Our stateroom was great with one small exception. We were on the 7th floor and our balcony looked over the covers of the lifeboats below. This was a small annoyance and we did get used to it but next time I would definately book a room in a different area. Our stateroom steward was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Manuel.

Food was very good and the service was bar none. We chose my time dining and we always ate at 6:00, leaving lots of time for evening activities. Our waiters were excellent. All in all, the staff of the Serenade deserve Kudos.

Entertainment was OK, not top quality but what I expected on a cruise ship. Costumes could use some updating though.

Ports were all great. Just got a little tired of all the pushy jewellry vendors. Less

Read more Serenade of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Serenade of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Serenade of the Seas Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom Deck 7 7556

Small bathroom but not an issue since we didn't spend much time there. Not crazy about balcony overlooking life boats. Impeccable staff!

Love Love Love Aruba. Snorkelling was great despite the rain. Wish I would have had more time at Palm Beach afterwards. Next time!

Read 682 Aruba Reviews

Very pretty but saw it all in about 1/2 hour. Booked a private tour and it was OK but not great. Would book something more organized in future.

Read 502 Curacao Reviews

Booked a last minute bus tour and enjoyed it a lot. Shopping was good as well

I wish I would have booked a beach excursion instead of just walking around town. Tired quickly of all the jewellry shopping and agressive merchants.

Read 2323 St. Thomas Reviews