Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Skin01

Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Majesty; Little Ship Big Fun
Being the little guy of the fleet, the Majesty of the Seas, has big fun to offer. My most recent cruise was a week-end get away over Memorial Day with my mother and my BFF, which turned out to be a booze cruise.

I mostly cruise on the bigger ships in far away destinations, however for a week-end with mom, the Majesty was the only choice. And I'm glad it was. I loved the Crown & Anchor concierge that was positioned along the windows of the Viking Crown Lounge giving the vista of the pools and the sunsets. That is where I met Super Mario for the first time. I have heard of him for YEARS, I have either boarded a ship right after he left or vise versa.

CoCoCay is whatever you wanted it to be. I sat on the beach with my BFF(in the shade because I'm a Dermatologist) and drank the best tasting Pina Colada ever! It had real fruit juices blended to resemble ice cream in a souvenir glass. Then the server pours the rum on top, he gave a very generous pour. Lunch on the beach is a cook out (no charge) and it was yummy!! Nassau was serious shopping and then serious partying at Senior Frogs. The server pulled a conch out of its shell and made a salad for me to enjoy with my Bahama Mama. We danced the conga line to have a shot of Tequila delivered into our mouths (the servers stands on the table to pour). Back on board after dinner, we danced at Boleros Latin Nightclub while drinking Mojitos that were a 10, or is that how many I had. Remember what I said, it was a booze cruise.

Publication Date: 06/14/11