Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Skin01: Majesty; Little Ship Big Fun

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Majesty; Little Ship Big Fun

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Bahamas

Being the little guy of the fleet, the Majesty of the Seas, has big fun to offer. My most recent cruise was a week-end get away over Memorial Day with my mother and my BFF, which turned out to be a booze cruise.

I mostly cruise on the bigger ships in far away destinations, however for a week-end with mom, the Majesty was the only choice. And I'm glad it was. I loved the Crown & Anchor concierge that was positioned along the windows of the Viking Crown Lounge giving the vista of the pools and the sunsets. That is where I met Super Mario for the first time. I have heard of him for YEARS, I have either boarded a ship right after he left or vise versa.

CoCoCay is whatever you wanted it to be. I sat on the beach with my BFF(in the shade because I'm a Dermatologist) and drank the best tasting Pina Colada ever! It had real fruit juices blended to resemble ice cream in a souvenir glass. Then the server pours the rum on top, he gave a very generous pour. Lunch on the More beach is a cook out (no charge) and it was yummy!! Nassau was serious shopping and then serious partying at Senior Frogs. The server pulled a conch out of its shell and made a salad for me to enjoy with my Bahama Mama. We danced the conga line to have a shot of Tequila delivered into our mouths (the servers stands on the table to pour). Back on board after dinner, we danced at Boleros Latin Nightclub while drinking Mojitos that were a 10, or is that how many I had. Remember what I said, it was a booze cruise. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Majesty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Majesty of the Seas Junior Suite Deck 10 1088

Junior Suite is smaller than on the big ships. Smaller ship, smaller cabin.

Nassau: Straw Market - BARGIN with the seller! Ask the price, say OK & lay the item down. Walk away. The lady will instantly lower the price. Offer a few dollars less. (All Nassau is American dollars). They are NOT real purses. They are not Channels, they are ChanNOTs. They are just OK quality for knock offs so don't pay too much. Senior Frog's - pricey but very good drink & if you like conch - get the salad. It is loud, I would NOT take children there. Paradise Island/Atlantis very $$$$$$. Self guided walking tour is best. Casino is hugh. Food & drinks are $$$$$$.
Read 2615 Nassau Reviews