Azamara Quest Cruise Review by fawnport

Member Name: fawnport
Cruise Date: May 2011
Embarkation: Other
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Azamara Quest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Azamara Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Azamara Quest Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Azamara Quest Deck Plans
Another lovely Cruise
Just recently returned from the Quest, and it was spectacular, even better than before...It was due to the service, with our Capt. Leif Karlsson leading the way; he was very personable and seemed to treat each guest with warmth and hospitality, upper management to each crewmember seemed to follow his cue. The azamara staff made my mother and I feel very welcome and help make our cruise special and memorable. The crew truly do care about your experience with azamara, and everyone was enquiring about our dinner, special drink ordered, stateroom, etc.., making sure everything was just right. Management was always visable, they even responded to my mid journey questionnaire, with two personal phone messages; outstanding service.

The only thing I can comment on that needs improvement, is to offer more local entertainment. The local entertainment, has been a must see! Wonderful and authentic...a great addition to the cruise and region experience.

The People/Service, the Food, the Itinerary and all the little things, that's what makes azamara a real treasured vacation. Now I am missing my morning breakfast and lavish desserts (my waistline is not) and looking forward to my next journey with Azamara....

Publication Date: 06/11/11