Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by abearish: Celebrity Infinity Alaska

Celebrity Infinity Alaska

Sail Date: May 2011
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Seattle

Positives: Wonderful and attentive Cabin attendants. A very roomy handicap accessible cabin, bathroom, and veranda. Attractive public areas.

Negatives: Cabin looked and felt 30 years old. Food was sub-par in the dining room and the United States restaurant. BAD in the buffet restaurant. Concierge class canapes were inedible. Celebrity needs to work on the scheduling of popular shows. They were always overcrowded and not convenient to dining times. When we sailed on Carnival 4 years ago, they had it perfect which surprised me. On the subject of accessibility, we had a traveling companion with an electric scooter and it was difficult and sometimes impossible for her to navigate around the ship. The corridors were too narrow and high humps at all the fire doors were a nightmare on her back. Her scooter almost flipped over on those humps. To be fair, I'm not aware of how other ships would be. They could be as bad as Infinity.

I'm just really surprised how More much of a better experience I had on the Carnival Triumph compared to the Infinity. I have no complaints with the crew. They were all wonderful, but Celebrity needs some work to live up to their upscale image. Less

Read more Celebrity Infinity cruise reviews >>