Disney Dream Cruise Review by Traveling ninja: Disney Dream come true!!!

Traveling ninja
Member Since 2011

Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Disney Dream Bahamas Cruises

Disney Dream come true!!!

Sail Date: May 2010
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This is my first review (hopefully not my last). I went on a the Dream with my family (wife & three kids) and it was everything we hoped for and more. The first afternoon was colored by a "welcome" appearance from Florida Lovebugs but as we had lived in FL before it didn't really bother us compared to others we observed.

The ship itself is gorgeous the chandelier in the atrium is beautiful. Pictures simply cannot capture how that thing sparkles. And believe me my wife tried with her DSLR camera. Anyhoo our stateroom host Made was awesome and took care of us and our room well especially with my youngest leaving her toys all around. Loved the little chocolates at the end of the night!

My kids absolutely loved the kids clubs as all of them were in each one a 9 y/o at Oceaneers Club/Lab, a 12 y/o at Edge, and a 15 y/o at Vibe. In fact my two older kids didn't get back from their clubs until they were closed. My More youngest left reluctantly usually around 10:30-11PM.

As for adult stuff my wife and I loved the classes they offred such as the cooking class and the dancing class. There we learned how to do Steppin Time from Mary Poppins. We loved the Senses spa. Super relaxing except for Siberian Winter. Holy crap that was cold. I'm sure everyone else who has tried it knows what I'm talking about.

For families we all loved the Aquaduck the kids tried during the day and Karen and I tried it at night. Lots of fun not a thriller but a delightful spin around the ship. The Pirates party was an absolute blast as well as the fireworks. As for the meals all the food was good and delighted all of us. Animator's palate was our favorite and i think my wife left quite an impression on Crush as he actually said he had no words for what did. LOL. And all my family loved our servers Mandy and Pawel. Thanks Disney. And by the way we loved your bed so much we looked into it and bought one. We'll be back on the Fantasy. See ya then.

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Dream Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Deck 6 6610