Carnival Dream Cruise Review by rere30

Member Name: rere30
Cruise Date: May 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Carnival Dream Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

GREAT CRUISE
Just returned from 3 day Bahama cruise and had a great time.We are a family of five with three kids 16,7,7

We had room 7094 couldn't have been better.Pools were not as bad as I expected sometimes they were crowded but no more than other cruise ships I've been on.My children and husband loved the Aqua Duck I didn't get to ride but it looked fun.

Dining was wonderful I've heard a lot of people complain the food was not good we found it to be great.Our waiters (Igor and Taka) were one word AWSOME we were a group of twenty(12 kids) Igor wouldn't let adults do anything he even cut our children's meat and played magic tricks for them he also new everyone's name without asking , amazing.

Castaway Cay was beautiful as always best place to relax and have fun as a family.I have cruised with Carnival,Royal Caribbean and Disney by far Disney is my family's favorite worth every penny spent cant wait to go again.

Publication Date: 05/22/11