Ft. Lauderdale to Seattle, Great & Expectational Cruise: Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by rdavidnann
Overall Member Rating
Ft. Lauderdale to Seattle, Great & Expectational Cruise
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Embarkation: Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
We were impressed from the time we boarded (Easiest ever to get on-board) to the morning we got off. What we expected was what we received & more.
1) Having a group of people thru CC web site knowing More names,faces, where from, & cabin #'s & setting up excursions with them before the cruise & CC Connection meetings during the cruise made new friends.
2) A great group of new friends made from our 2nd seating Dinner time. Looked forward every night to dinner. An "Incredible Waiter staff to serve us (Thanks Ivan & Chong)
3) Having a great band in "Kathleen & The Saints" that found & played every dance tune we requested including the original "Paso Doble". It made every night fun to look forward to giving us a couple of hours every night to dance & again meet new dance friends. (As a side note we learned to dance at home 11 weeks before the cruise from DVD's bought from a dance studio website so we did not have to just sit & watch like most do on a cruise.)
4) Great food & entertainment most every night (nice variety)& great service throughout the cruise
5) Ease of getting on & off the ship at ports.
6) A very nice Gym to work out in every sea day.
7) A super room steward & assistant (Thanks Geme).
8) Great weather!!!!! Too bad can't give Celebrity credit for this. Less
Cabin review: 102116 Inside Stateroom 10
Great room #2116, Plenty of storage space & very comfortable for us. Love inside for no light to bother us & very quiet & peaceful. Greta room steward. Thanks, Geme, & even knew our names from the start. Always asking how our day was going. Very personable.Read All Inside Stateroom 10 (10) Reviews >>
Port and Shore Excursions
Fun with limits
BEST Cruise Ever!
Very pleasant cruise, but the ...
The good and the not so good!
Infinity has had its day