“Cold wet and fantastic”

delboy1145
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My wife and I did a back to back sailing the cork 4 day first and then staying on ship for the 10 day canary cruise.

It was one of the best cruises ever may be because we have sailed her before it was like coming home.

The weather wasn't the best ever but that didn't spoil anything just meant we enjoyed the ship more

We did My time dining in the evening as this suits our tastes and ensures a table for two antisocial may be but we like to spend time together.

Diner was eaten in the MDR and the salad bar was great to server took a bowl and filled it with what you wanted and them placed it in a dish and you helped yourself to meat,cheese, prawns etc to make it your own special salad, many times this was enough with a selection of bread and coffee. Talking of the black nectar I'm not sure if towards the end of the cruise they where running short or they had a bad batch but the coffee was EVIL and resulted in me drinking Tea. RCI take note But to be fare this was the only problem we had.

We met some nice people whilst sitting and people watching and talked to a number of first timers who seemed to enjoy the cruise. One such couple were grateful I told them to put there empty case under the bed to give them more room if you don't ask you don't know.

The three formals were well attended and the dress code respected by the majority

The children on board were well behaved and we didn't see any running around or misusing the lifts

Independence of the Seas Cruises to Canary Islands

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Independence of the Seas Review
Independence of the Seas Cruises to Canary Islands
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?