Carnival Dream Cruise Review by kiwigirl1972

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Amazing trip of a lifetime April 30 - May 7 2011
I booked my cruise in January 2010 and spent time reviewing and researching. I had read mixed reviews but was not worried as I find many people just like to find something to moan about. If you go on the Dream and don't have a great time it's because you choose not!

Embarkation and Debarkation were excellent - extremely well organised.

The food in the dining room was to die for every single night - not a single complaint - it was always cooked just how I like it and the service was fabulous. I had the warm chocolate melting cake every night and I think I'm having withdrawals now! The food on the rest of the ship was also great with lots of choices. I loved the pasta bar and the tandoor. I never encountered long lines etc. at all.

Pools - they were busy but still plenty of room for all. Didn't try the water slide.

The entertainment was first class - no chance of ever getting bored as there was always something to do. The night time shows were simply amazing and I also loved the comedians at the late night adult shows - so funny!

Butch and George did a fantastic job - after one meeting always greeted me by name for the rest of the cruise.

Overall this was just a dream trip. I made lots of new friends and did all that I hoped to do. A week at Disneyworld after wards just topped it off.

Publication Date: 05/20/11