Crown Princess Cruise Review by pinay: generosity of Princess and shortcomings on excursion

pinay
Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Crown Princess Western Caribbean Cruises

generosity of Princess and shortcomings on excursion

Sail Date: April 2011

We were so happy for the generosity Princess gave us from obstructed ocean view to Balcony cabin although we were on the front of the ship.This was our 7th sailing with Princess the only thing that concerns me was the food they served it is all the same menu on every ship although they are yummy but it is kinda boring like on the first day expect right away the cold Pina Colada soup.

The cruise director on this voyage in my opinion did not really exerted that much effort on this cruise his visibility is not there, unlike when we sailed on Emerald (Grand Mediterranean) the cruise director is always everywhere.

Here is the worst part of this on their excursion we took the Mayan Ruins Cozumel and if you include the lunch it is $20.00 it is ok to pay bu it is not worth even $5.00 for the food they served one tamale one small cup of yaki dried spaghetti and you have to buy you own soda. Even the resort they brought us was boarded by he federal govet of Mexico and they just More covered the sigh that it is closed the bathroom you have to pay and it was veryyyyyy dirty.

But overall we had fun. Less

Read more Crown Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Crown Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Crown Princess Oceanview Double with Balcony Caribe

the only problem I had with our cabin was the moldy smell of the shower and I told the cabin steward about it he said he put chemicals and I said the smell is still there and I requested to change the shower curtain and he did that solve the problem I wish they would always change the shower curtain for every sailing because the feeling is so gross especially when you inspect the room and shower curtain is still wet yaikkkks

Here is the worst part of this on their excursion we took the Mayan Ruins Cozumel and if you include the lunch it is $20.00 it is ok to pay bu it is not worth even $5.00 for the food they served one tamale one small cup of yaki dried spaghetti and you have to buy you own soda. Even the resort they brought us was boarded by he federal govet of Mexico and they just covered the sigh that it is closed the bathroom you have to pay and it was veryyyyyy dirty. I wish people from the cruise ship should experience first on hand the excursion they are selling to the passenger as undercover so they would know the real truth.
Read 3140 Cozumel Reviews