Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by melissac25: Had a wonderful time on the Miracle

melissac25
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Bahamas Cruises

Had a wonderful time on the Miracle

Sail Date: May 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

My BF and I cruised on the miracle May 6-14. Our ports were Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. We loved this cruise and would do it again.

The staff were absolutely wonderful. Everywhere we went on the ship we were greeted with a smile. They would remember your name after meeting you once. Our room steward was great and kept our room spotless, even with all of the sand on beach days. He also made us the cutest towel animals each night. I was really sad to say goodbye to all of these wonderful people.

Food was great, there is something for everyone. The main dining room food was especially delicious and the desserts were to die for.

Ports of call were beautiful. Grand Turk has a pretty beach and Margaritaville which is a blast. Half Moon Cay is the most beautiful place on earth! Nassau has Atlantis which I highly recommend visiting, it's stunning.

Entertainment on the ship was excellent and well attended. The comedy club has really funny comedians which More I enjoyed.

Embarkation and debarkation were very smooth processes.

I highly recommend taking this cruise. It's fun for all ages! Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Oceanview Riviera 1133

Comfortable beds, spacious room, huge window and nice bath robes.