Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by evelynmonica30

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by evelynmonica30
Allure of the Seas
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
        3-6 5+

Allure of the seas was AWESOME!
We just recently returned from cruising aboard Allure of the Seas, this was our 7th cruise with Royal but this one topped them all. From the moment we boarded this beauty we were in love. The cabin was perfect, we travelled with our 5 year old and were able to store all of our empty luggage under the bed easily. The bathroom was on the small size but it worked fine, we had a balcony room on deck 12 which was also perfect!

The ship has so much to see and so much to do that we did not have time to visit all the venues on the 7 days thus a reason to return! We visited:

Chef's Table: A NOT TO MISS dinner, I felt like I was in one the best restaurants in Europe, the chef was from Spain and the sommelier also made this an exceptional evening with the company of 10 other quest it was just amazing, the food was superb and each course was paired with the most perfect wine.

150 Central Park: Also excellent but I preferred the Chef's table, even though this was also a very nice experience, the food was great and ambiance was wonderful.

Giovanni's table: We ate lunch here and it was great, ton of food for $10, the value for the food was awesome, the food was also very good.

Johnny Rockets: Always good for lunch, but same as you get on land nothing different, value is good, especially with you have the 2 for 1 milkshake coupon given to anchor members!

Park Cafe: New venue on Allure of the Seas also an excellent and healthier choice than the Windjammer, made to order salads, Panini's, chips, desserts, bagel bar, all free, I enjoyed a delicious salad here, and breakfast sandwich a good new option and you can eat al fresco.

The main dining room: some new items on the menu, service was exceptional, they sang happy birthday on my son's birthday, very nice touch along with the chocolate cake.

The pools: even though the ship was full to capacity we never had an issue finding an empty chair, the pools never felt over crowded, amazing time.

The shows: new shows and all where awesome, my favorite was the blue planet, do not miss it but do book your shows online since they run out of tickets prior to show even beginning.

Casino: the usual lose some win some but lots of machines to choose from.

I hope I mentioned everything, if you would like to see pictures and menu feel free to visit my blog: http://www.twoculturescook.com/?page_id=22

Do yourself a favor and book this cruise, you will not regret it, I am dreaming of cruising again, I just wished they would change the itinerary since I have visited the Caribbean so many times.

Publication Date: 05/18/11