Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by cruzin8390: ALLURE THE BEST SHIP IN THE FLEET

cruzin8390
Member Since 2011

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

ALLURE THE BEST SHIP IN THE FLEET

Sail Date: May 2011

Just got off the Allure this morning. Our departure time was right on the nose.Our time was 8:00 am and we were called at 7:58 am, thru customs and in our car across the street by 8:10 am. Magical, dynamic, spectacular is how I describe the time we had. The food was A+, the service Excellent, the shows Fantastic. We couldn't think of anything that even resembled a complaint. The crew was incredibly friendly and eager to give you the best service.

WE went to the Brazilian restaurant. WARNING, they give you too much. You hit the red button and they will Stop serving, hit the Green button and its GO, White button is your Finished, full, done. Our problem we didn't STOP long enough. The meats were incredible, delicious, seasoned just right. Every piece I sank my teeth in was incredibly delicious. We rolled out of the restaurant.

The entertainment was fabulous, the Blue Planet was the Friday night show and it was perfect. For just a quick minute, I almost felt the More arobatics were really performing under water. CHICAGO was teriffic and of course the Aquatica Theater, my favorite. I could watch those divers and gymnists over and over.

Every morning we went to the Aquatica Theater and had our Starbucks Ice-Latees coffee. The early morning, very quite, peaceful. They had double huge movie screens and in the morning they showed videos of ocean, beach, palm trees, clown fish, and on and on. Tranquil, relaxing, what more can I say. The vacation of a life time.

These two ships are remarkable, you have to tell your friends and family. Can not be beat. Don't waste your time on any other cruise lines. Royal Caribbean is by far the best. Thank you RCCL Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>