“Acceptable and entertaining”

Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I was part of a group of over 120 people with a modified diet (low carb). All meals were doable, but I would have like it if Carnival would have planned more in advance. I.E. most low-carbers would LOVE berries for dessert. We got it for the first night, but after that we were informed that it was not an option. I LOVE the fact that on a few nights they made a low-carb cheesecake, but the fact is that NOTHING is a replacement for simple berries.

Based on my experience, I'd say wait until day 3 to book your spa massage..there will be great deals after shore excursion 1.

The cabin service was completely invisible. I only met my steward once on the first day. Not once after that did I even see him in the corridor.

LOVE the carnival towel animals in the cabin every night.

Carnival did an AWESOME job working with the low-carb group. I would suggest that as the cruise gets bigger, it would be more important to provide more low-carb options in the menu.

Carnival Freedom Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

Port
Every single person I spoke with was upset with the over-aggressive behavior in jamaica. I would never choose to go back there. At Dunns Falls, we actually had to walk out of a gauntlet to get out of the park.

I would have probably spent $50 at the park, but the vendors were so aggressive, I didn't spend a penny.

Published 05/15/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Freedom Review
Carnival Freedom Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?