Costa Classica Cruise Review by Porkster: Let's have it right !!

Porkster
0 Post

Compare Prices on Costa Classica Asia Cruises

Let's have it right !!

Sail Date: April 2010
Destination: Asia
Embarkation: Singapore

Downers

1)Drink prices are a rip off (800% mark up on a bottle of Johnnie Walkers!!! )

2)Food for breakfast had no variety

3)Decoration tired

4)Management so far up their own backsides it was painful to watch

5)Management lazy

6)Management rollocking members of staff in front of guests

7)Management arrogant and rude

8)Entertainment Team ( loose meaning of the words ) RUBBISH apart from one band who I will mention in the Uppers section!!

9)Bring your own BOOZE ON BOARD BAN ?????? THEY ARE HAVING A BUBBLE!!

10)Management arrogant and rude ..........did I mention this before? oh well its worth mentioning twice !!

11)Excursion prices a rip off ( 7 Euros for a 3 minute bus ride?? GET REAL COSTA!!

12)MANAGEMENT LAZY..........YEAH YEAH I KNOW !!

13)I will stop here as I don't want to give the Ships Department Managers a COMPLEX..........BUT THEY WERE CR*P !!!

Uppers ( I bet you didn't think More there were any??

1)Staff special mention to Brianne our Cabin Steward, Grace our lovely Bar Steward ( stop sniggering !!) Miss Taiwan who has since left the Ship, Mr Henry and Marco our fantastic Waiters in MDR,AND Mr Mumbai ( Deryl Dennis ) always a smile and a tale and absolute star, and infact any other members of staff we were lucky enough to have look after us as long as they were NOT A MANAGER.

2) Sugar and Candies Band, Great Music, Great Songs and many thanks forplaying my request every night.

3)Food on the whole good ( am a classicly trained Chef myself ) and I couldn't really complain.

4)Itinerary...................a lifelong dream to travel to the Far East

5)Leaving the Management on the Ship

IF YOU ARE READING THIS COSTA I WOULD GLADLY VISIT ALL OF YOUR SHIPS AND GIVE THEM A REALISTIC REVIEW AND GIVE YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM A LESSON IN HOW TO MOTIVATE AND TREAT YOUR STAFF WITH A MODICUM OF HUMILITY!!! Less

Read more Costa Classica cruise reviews >>