Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by corky217

Member Name: corky217
Cruise Date: July 2010
Embarkation: Boston
Destination: Bermuda
See More About: Norwegian Spirit Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Service Dog
I have to say that Norwegian cruise is my favorite cruise line. I have a small 12 pound Bichon Frise services dog her name is Tiffany. And I have taken her on a lot of cruses but this ship and everyone that works on it are wonderful. I never had a problem at all with the staff or the vacationers. I take tiffany everywhere on the boat. A dog should have on a vest or a collar with her tags stating she is a service dog. The ship put it in there news letter that she was coming on board and everyone was aware of it. She always went with me to dinner she lays on my lap. Never once did she raise her head to look at the table. You do not ever feed the dogs at the table and never give water to them the owner has to be considerate of the other people. They go to the bathroom on command. The love she felt from the staff at Norwegian Cruise was amazing. They truly know and understand the needs of everyone. I highly recommend anyone worried about their service dog to travel on this cruise line you will go back every year we are again going this year for my husband's birthday.
Publication Date: 05/15/11