“What a Ship”

Going4now
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
You cannot ask for better service. The entertainment was five stars Vegas Style and wonderful, the best. The food was great no matter where you ate and they brought you whatever you asked for. Lots of activities or just relaxing if you want, you pick. The H20 Spice deck for adults only was great for us.

The room: we had a lovely balcony. Having said that, the room was not good. There was no room for modesty. The sink in the room always splashed water all over the floor and was so close to the bed my husband sat on the end of the bed and brushed his teeth. The bed was so close to the counters only one at a time could pass by so it was almost comical when trying to get around the room. The toilet was right next to the bed and while I was reading my book and sitting on the bed my husband put his hand thru the curtain while sitting on the toilet and told me to pull his finger. After 43 years of marriage I knew better then to pull his finger. We laughed so hard we cried. The toilet and shower are right at the front door so if you ordered room service you had to wait until they dropped the food off before getting into the shower due to the see thru glass doors....When breakfast came I had to hide under the covers because there was no place to hide in the room while in your jammies.

All in all we would take this ship again, even with the room faults, we managed and the balcony was hugh....very nice overall.

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Large Balcony

Port
Open sewage...people following you around demaning money....bad place to walk around, stay on the ship
Read 180 Acapulco Reviews
Eat chocolate, drink their beer and get to the Church of Blood if you can, its open from 2:00 pm to 4:00....we took a taxi into town from the pier
Port
Walk around and enjoy. Drink the Lemonello and eat pasta.
Read 37 Capri Reviews
Port
Never enough time in Dublin...take the hop on hop off bus and soak it in. This is a place you want to come back and stay a few days later.
Read 143 Dublin Reviews
Published 05/15/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Epic Review
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?