Celebrity Millennium 2

“Celebrity Millenium Panama Canal Cruise Experience (04/18/11”
Cruise review of Celebrity Millennium

Melijerry
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

Me and my wife booked in the Millenium to get the experience of cruise the Panama Canal and visit some Central America countries. That was our tenth cruise experience, the first with Celebrity cruises. The experience was not as good as we expected for the money paid. We were in a Celebrity Suite and pay over $6000 to get some commodities as butler service, special attentions and good service.

The ship is seriously deteriorated (was built 11 years ago). You can see over the public areas boxes with spare parts as a cargo ship.

The towels and bed sheets had holes and old blood stain on it (In a suite). The butler and the room attendant came to my room the second day of cruise after my request to met them.

Several times the tap water running through the faucet and in the bath Tub, were brown in color. The concierge said that the problem was a broken pipe. Probably, the water lines in a ship are under ground, I didn't know that.

In 15 days traveling, More the suite's floor to ceiling windows, never been cleaned. Thinking in a positive way, the dirt in the glass walls filtered the sun rays and it was unnecessary to close the curtains.

The entertainment at the ship was horrible. Nothing new, they repeat the shows during the cruise.

With only two ship at the port, the De-embarkation at San Diego took 4 hours with a lot of angry passenger with early flights to their home destinations.

I would not recommend this cruise line to anyone. Less

Celebrity Millennium Cruises to the USA

Published 05/14/11

Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Millennium Review

Celebrity Millennium Cruises to the USA

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?