Carnival Pride Cruise Review by LuvAll

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8D
        3-6 4.0
        10-12 1.0

30th Birthday cruise Celebration!
My family and I (about 12 of us total) booked this cruise last year through a travel agent for my 30th birthday. It was everyones first cruise with the exception of my parents who are platinum members. It was affordable and since we live in DC being able to leave from Baltimore was definately an added bonus.

We left May 1st. Embarkation was quick and easy. Everyone was so nice from the time we got out of our car. We were able to immediately go check out our room which was neat and clean with the exception of a few random fruit loops under the bed... We went to the Camp Carnival orientation with 5 children in our group. The counselors were fun and explained every detail of the Camp experience. Our kids were excited to see our towel animals every night.

Next thing I knew we were on our way right on time. I took pictures of us going under the Key Bridge and Bay Bridge which was really cool. It was raining when we left so we came back inside and there was plenty of things to keep us occupied. Our luggage arrived at our room before 7pm. Our server in the restaurant was amazing. He was with us the entire trip. He almost became part of our family. Our room steward was the same way. I wish I could request the both of them for our next cruise!

The food....there was an endless supply, and it was (almost) all delicious! If you didn't like something you can request something else and it's no problem. Perfect for my picky kids.

People were constantly cleaning on the ship. The public areas were clean.

Publication Date: 05/14/11