Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by CruiseGirltr

Cabin Category: IA
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
Spring Get Away!
My husband and I decided to take a quick get away trip aboard the Norwegian Sky on May 2, 2011. This was a treat for ourselves prior to our daughters wedding in October. I just want to say that from beginning to end, everything was perfect! Weather was sunny and warm each and every day, seas were calm and you couldn't ask for a friendlier crew. The Norwegian Sky is a beautiful ship and extremely clean. I've read reviews that make it sound like people were talking about some other ship and not the Sky. Food was very good, Entertainment very good also. Cabin was just the right size for 2 and an excellent location, one floor below the pool deck. Our cruise director Richard was excellent and very funny! We did not leave the ship in Freeport or Nassau, as we have been here many times before. Great Stirrup Cay was beautiful and very relaxing. We have been on the Norwegian Dawn and the Pride of Hawaii (which is now the Norwegian Jade), and both were excellent choices also!

If I had one negative comment to make, and its a small one, it would be to replace the shower curtains in the staterooms.

Overall, this was a great Mini vacation and I highly recommend it for first time cruisers or those on a budget.

Publication Date: 05/13/11