Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by iluvtocruise33

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by iluvtocruise33
Allure of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Member Name: iluvtocruise33
Cruise Date: April 2011
Cabin Category: C1
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+

We will defintely being sailing this class again
I went on the Allure on April 10th with my husband out of Fort Lauderdale. This was our 12Th cruise on Royal. We have cruised a total of 22 times. I loved how big this ship was. Even though there are a lot of people on this ship it never felt crowded.

Embarkation was smooth and quick we were on board by 11:15 and debarkation went just as smooth.

Central Park I loved the most it was so pretty and a great place to just take a seat and either listen to the birds during the day or crickets at night which was very calming and peaceful

Boardwalk was very nice but was very busy between the Carousel,The dog house,Rita's and the aqua theater this was a very busy area.

Pools were excellent. We spent the majority of our time in the solarium area and that only got very crowded one day but the others weren't too bad. The weather was very hot so it felt good to cool off in the pools.

Food was very good. We had my time dining and the service was very quick and the food was very good. Buffet was also very good for breakfast and lunch. Tried it one time for dinner and should have just done the dining room. Park cafe in Central Park loved that you could have a salad made and they had soups and salads and you could eat this in Central Park. We really enjoyed that. Hot dog house was also very good and we liked how the solarium had a spot to grab a healthy bite. I loved that they have flavored water on this ship. I am not a soda drinker and love flavored water at home so the first time I saw that I was in heaven.

Shows were very good. My favorites were the ice show and the diving show. This was done extremely well. Blue Planet was very good. The headliner show was awesome and Chicago was very good. The comedy show there were two comedians I didn't really care for the first man but the second was great.

Ports: Labadee is the best private island around and the water and beach were beautiful we have been here a few times and I never get tired of going there it is much nicer than Royals other island CocoCay. I don't think Royal should be going to Falmouth yet. Too much construction was still going on and still has a lot more too go. I would have rather have gone to Costa Maya instead of that port. That port still has a long way to go.

We had the best time on this cruise and we will definitely be going back on either the Allure or the Oasis but not on the Western cruise until Falmouth is completely done.

Publication Date: 05/12/11