“Sailed Azamara Jouney Twice - will go back”
Cruise review of Azamara Journey

Javey Azamara Journey 5 Sailed Azamara Jouney Twice - will go back
Javey
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This review will be short and sweet. We have sailed on Regent three times, all as guests of a large corporation whose product our company sells. They were Raddison at the time, but I understand that Regent has done a good job in upholding the Raddison standards. These lines are unlike Princess or NCL in that they truly are a consideral step above in accomodations, food, service, etc.

My wife and I went to book a fourth Regent cruise through our travel agent and she suggested that we may want to consider the Azamara Journey instead. The itinerary was similar and their Sunset Verand catagory was similar in size to the Regent veranda cabin, but almost haf the price. We checked out reviews and saw that almost all were very favorable.

The ship was excellent in every way. I said short and sweet so I'll wrap it up here. We booked another cruise on the Journey while on board and will go back again in 2012.

We have been on the Norwegian Jade since our Azamara cruise with family and it was fine for the younger kids, but the Journey is the perfect cruise for any mature couple who can spend a little more but doesn't want to go for the super high end luxury costs.

Azamara Journey Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Azamara Journey Review
Azamara Journey Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?