Azamara Journey Cruise Review by Javey: Sailed Azamara Jouney Twice - will go back

Javey
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Azamara Journey Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

Sailed Azamara Jouney Twice - will go back

Sail Date: July 2010
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

This review will be short and sweet. We have sailed on Regent three times, all as guests of a large corporation whose product our company sells. They were Raddison at the time, but I understand that Regent has done a good job in upholding the Raddison standards. These lines are unlike Princess or NCL in that they truly are a consideral step above in accomodations, food, service, etc.

My wife and I went to book a fourth Regent cruise through our travel agent and she suggested that we may want to consider the Azamara Journey instead. The itinerary was similar and their Sunset Verand catagory was similar in size to the Regent veranda cabin, but almost haf the price. We checked out reviews and saw that almost all were very favorable.

The ship was excellent in every way. I said short and sweet so I'll wrap it up here. We booked another cruise on the Journey while on board and will go back again in 2012.

We have been on the Norwegian Jade since our Azamara cruise with More family and it was fine for the younger kids, but the Journey is the perfect cruise for any mature couple who can spend a little more but doesn't want to go for the super high end luxury costs. Less

Read more Azamara Journey cruise reviews >>