4/16 Sailing, I reviewed the critics before taking the carnival dream and I was nervous about my trip. Things like odor in the boat, 45 min wait in line for the food, no seat in the pool area, Longs line to disembark, no friendly staff. More nervous if you go in spring break week. Cruise was full, and full of children. I have 2 daughters of 7 years old so I can't complaint about children. So here is my review:
Cruise Critics reviews Happen to me? Comments
1. Odor in the boat No Maybe in first floor, got some disembark in one port. Maybe cleaning or something.
2. 45 min wait in line No Around 5-10 min, normal. for the food
3. No seat in the pool area YESSSSSSS But we found some chairs on the side of the ship and in the water park area.
4. Longs line to disembark Maybe There was a line of 1 floor in the first port, the others people learned and was no line
5. No friendly staff No Everyone was friendly Overall Food was great.
The water park was pretty good.
The shows were pretty bad, dancer out of sync, but they have a Hi-hop fun dancer that were pretty good.
Crusie cabins and overall was pretty clean... they even shampoo the carpet at mid cruise..