Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by SusieDee

Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity Equinox
Member Name: SusieDee
Cruise Date: April 2011
See More About: Celebrity Equinox Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ultimate Caribbean on the Celebrity Equinox
I've read the other reviews on this particular cruise and rather than repeating the same things, I just want to add some thoughts...

After years of all kinds of work in all kinds of industries, I've developed a true love of great customer service. In my opinion it is the core to success in business. I'm not talking about financial success, but about the kind of success that makes you proud of what you've done. Knowing that you've served your clients to the absolute best of your ability. That they KNOW you really care about them and that they truly are appreciative of your patronage. Being the best you can be.. seeking excellence in everything you do... this is true success.

And Celebrity was the best example of this attitude I have EVER seen in all my years of working for and dealing with businesses. It absolutely BLEW ME AWAY.

Are they just great at faking sincerity? Honestly, it felt real. They really cared about everything. They did everything with incredible care and attention. From the friendly smiles and warm greetings, to the towel animals on our beds every night, we were never made to feel like we created more dreaded 'work' for our the employees.

I do think I will write a letter thanking Celebrity's HR department for hiring such great people. I don't know how they do it, but the collection of staff on board were very special. I can't say enough how impressed we were.

We are spoiled forever as I can't see ever finding myself looking at another cruise line. How can I go with anyone else?

Publication Date: 05/11/11