Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Katie-Anne Hunter: Fantastic Cruise

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: April 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

I have just came home from been on the Thomson Dream cruise ship for one week flying from Glasgow and boarding the ship at Palma.

The flight there was early in the morning but good as it gave us more time to explore the ship in the afternoon after a short bus ride from the airport to port.

After seeing the recent watchdog program I have to say I was extremely worried and considered cancelling my holiday but was so glad I didn't and gave the boat the benefit of doubt. Problems? What problems? All of the issues mentioned on Watchdog was none existent and there was not one thing I could fault the ship on.

The rooms was pretty spacious and clean with fresh towels been brought daily if required. The housekeepers were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help you.

The restaurants well where do you start? As an extremely fussy eater I felt that food on the boat was excellent. Something for everyone's taste buds. Eating at the Orion Restaurant nearly More every night if there was nothing on the menu that I liked it was no problem at all for them to make something that I would like.

On the food front the waiters and bar staff at all dining areas/bars were second to none. Going that extra mile to make sure you relaxed on holiday and make your cruise experience extra special.

The entertainment on the boat also couldn't be faulted. A different show in the Theatre every night including one show The Thomson Dream has Talent where members of staff show off there hidden talents. Bingo, Quizzes, Singing, Live music, Comedians...really is there anything they have missed?

A fantastic holiday and looking at prices to re-book for next year already!! Less

Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Dream 6138

Great view from window. Always kept clean. Quiet. Everything there what you needed.

Beautiful place

Nice area once you can get away from the rubbish everywhere

Read 653 Naples Reviews

Fantastic, sightseeing was brilliant and to top it all of the Pope was in town the week we visited too.