Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by iceladywm: Outstanding Experience on the Constellation

iceladywm
Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Southern Caribbean Cruises

Outstanding Experience on the Constellation

Sail Date: April 2011
Destination: Southern Caribbean

We sailed on the Constellation April 9 to 23rd. The entire experience was outstanding. The ship was quiet (and from what I'm told exceptionally so), this was to our liking.

The crew was fantastic, as usual. The ship was wonderful, clean and had everything I needed. The food was outstanding. Didn't eat much in the buffet, but when we did the food was and selection was excellent. Fellow passengers appeared to be mid 50's upward, on average. We had early dining and it was good. Our table mates were the most wonderful people. Really, the highlight of cruising are the wonderful people that you encounter. We sat at table 459, Felicano Rodriques was our head waiter, with Oscar as his side kick. Feliciano was great, extremely professional, but also very personable and charming.

Our cabin was kept very very tidy. Vincente and Simplico our cabin stewards were beyond friendly. They looked after our every need. Cabin was spacious, the window was large and was great More for the morning and afternoon sun.

Plenty of activities going on all over the ship. I preferred to spend my sea days on the upper deck getting as much sun as possible, however, I did do a couple of wine enrichment programs. They were great, very informative.

The gym had all new equipment, it was clean and in great working order. They even had kettle bells!

The entertainment doesn't live up to other cruise lines, but it is acceptable. The exception is Perry Grant in Michael's club and Sue Denning the cruise Director. Perhaps once she's had a few more months on the ships the pace will pick up in the entertainment area. Perry is hysterical! Very enjoyable times in Michael's Club.

If I have anything negative to say it would be this.... the coffee, it's bad, horrible in fact! Other than that, I can't think of anything negative to say. How can you not enjoy 8 ports - St Martin, St. Lucia, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire?

I would do this itinerary and sail on the Constellation in a heartbeat. Extremely relaxing experience. Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Constellation Oceanview Stateroom Continental Deck (2) 2002

Great location. Forward cabin close to the Officer's cabins, therefore very, very quiet. No foot traffic, no elevator noise, nothing,,, just peace and quiet all night long. Big window with a ledge that was great for additional storage space. This was a two week cruise and we didn't run out of storage, drawer or hanging space. The cabinets in the bathroom are a great touch. Lot's of place to store all those hair products and gadgets! The room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. I loved the room and location.