Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by viajar4me

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by viajar4me
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: viajar4me
Cruise Date: April 2011
Cabin Category: 4B
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Smooth Sailing On The Imagination
This was my fourth cruise with Carnival cruise lines. I sailed on the Destiny almost 10 years ago, and have been on the Inspiration twice in the past 5 years. I was pleased with the Imagination. Its configuration was identical to the Inspiration, so I had no problems getting around. However, the deck buffet was better than on the other ships. My family enjoyed the Mongolian BBQ side where you selected ingredients and the chefs cooked them for you. The dinners were very good, and breakfast in the dining room was better than on the deck, which is always the case. The chicken ceasar salad at the pizzeria was great, I ate about 4 of them during the trip.

I was very tired and wanted to just relax on this trip, so I didn't hang out much in the clubs this time. One cousin went to the salsa club every night, and I accompanied her once there and to the regular disco. We saw the two comedians on the last night and they were pretty good. Others in our group went to the Vegas style show and enjoyed it.

We never got a chance to enjoy the Serenity Deck, it was full all the time. I was disappointed, this is one of my favorite spots. The fitness room was clean and the machines were in good working order.

The staff were friendly and hard-working, as usual. There was someone cleaning something all the time and the ship was in great shape. The one criticism was our toilet looked a little old and worn but the bathroom was very clean.

Overall, I really enjoyed the Imagination.

Publication Date: 04/26/11