Carnival Dream Cruise Review by poohbear: Western Carib. Dream come True

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Western Caribbean Cruises

Western Carib. Dream come True

Sail Date: April 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This will be a short review, just wanted to post a positive review of the Dream! The Dream is beautiful ship! We were at full capacity, with it being the week before Easter. A ton of kids on board, I belive they said 1600 total kids. Over all the kids were well behaved. I saw a problem only twice.

The pools are small but that to me is normal on a cruise, so I was not disappointed. Chairs on the pool deck were very hard to come by, we sat at a table most of the week, which worked out great for us!

The waterworks area is very nice, the kids loved the slides, and so did I! The 2 big slides were closed on the last sea day due to high winds.

Lines at the Buffet did get long, but we never waited in line for more than 5 minutes. The food was excellent in the Buffet, Dining Room, Pasta Bar, Pizza, Deli. I did not care for the Burrito Bar but many did.

We did not go to any of the shows, but our daughter went to Dancing in the Streets with Camp Carnival and More said the show was great!

The Blackjack Band in Ocean's Plaza was excellent. We really enjoyed sitting there at night after dinner. We danced and sang and had a great time. Tried out the Piano Bar but did not care for Justin. However the service in the Piano bar was so good, we went back several times just to see the staff.

Our 6 yr. old loved Camp Carnival, and had a great time! He spent the days with us on the slidees and pools, but went there at night!

Our 10 yr. old also enjoyed CC and made some great friends.

Our 16yr. old did not do any activities for his age group, but had a great cruise anyway.

The kids loved the ice cream!

We ate in the Crimson dining room with YTD and loved it! Service was fantastic and the food was fabulous!

This was a great family Vacation! The Dream is a wonderful ship!

I have done a separate report with the ports of call!

Don't hesitate to book a cruise on the Dream! You will not regret it! Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Balcony Lido 10260

I was worried about being right at the elevators but heard no noise and it is was very nice to be so close to everything. This was a great cabin! Good view also!

We went to Paradise Beach, it was nice, but I would find another beach to go to next time there! The pool was nice, the water toys were very far out, hard for our 6 year old to use. Service was spotty.
Read 3104 Cozumel Reviews