Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by montanakid

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by montanakid
Seven Seas Navigator
Seven Seas Navigator
Member Name: montanakid
Cruise Date: March 2011
Cabin Category: H
See More About: Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Regent Seven Seas Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Seven Seas Navigator Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Seven Seas Navigator Deck Plans
Regent is fabulous, love the Seven Seas Navigator
My mother was kind enough to take me on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean this year, and it was a fantastic trip. It was my very first cruise, and everyone told me I'd be "spoiled" by going with Regent for my first cruise. They were right!

I loved the smallness of the ship: only 490 passengers. We had one of the few non-balcony suites, but that didn't matter at all - we had a fabulous view out the big window, and I could always go up on deck if I wanted to be outside.

Everything was relaxed, yet genteel. I really had the feeling that every single Regent employee genuinely wanted me to have a wonderful time: from our sweet & efficient stewardess Jane, to the cruise director Lorraine, to Noel who works in the Pool Bar, to the Captain himself, John MacNeill. Loved his bagpipe anthems steaming us out of port!

The excursions were great, too. I did a lot of snorkelling and enjoyed it all. The best was probably off of Grand Turk, where the sea plummets to 7000 ft! And, the "bike, hike, kayak" adventure on the Dominican Republic was unique, too, in that we were (mostly) alone in the forest. Loved it.

I like that I saw a number of Regent employees off the ship when we were in port, including some on our excursions. I think (hope) Regent treats and pays its staff well, because they seem to be happy with their jobs, and that makes for an even better experience for the passengers, too.

I'm already trying to figure out my next cruise on Regent!

Publication Date: 04/25/11
Read the Eastern Caribbean ports review by montanakid
More Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Seven Seas Navigator review Read the next Seven Seas Navigator review

More Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews