Crown Princess Cruise Review by KeKe96

Crown Princess
Member Name: KeKe96
Cruise Date: April 2011
Cabin Category: C
See More About: Crown Princess Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

Great Cruise!
I have been reading other reviews to get a feel of what I was expecting. I don't understand the negative comments because I enjoyed this cruise very much. The food, staff, shows, and tourism was great. The only two negative events were not being to port in Honduras due to the wind and Princess Cays being boring when not participating in the water activities.

My husband and I partcipated in almost all the activities. We even tried the dry cleaning and my white shirt hasn't been that bright since the day I bought it! The shows were nice although my husband was "insulted" with the "Motown Show". My birthday was during the week and my stateroom was nicely decorated on the outside. The food was awesome at the sit down dinners and breakfast. We didn't get a chance to sit down for lunch. The daytime buffets were okay. The food temperature could've been hotter. There was one cafe that sold gelato but had free greek salad. The salad was really good.

There were way too many kids but it was understandable due to a lot of U.S. states were on spring break.

I was disappointed with not being able to view Honduras due to the strong winds, but Princess made up for it by increasing the activities for the day.

Spa was nice. Ladies did a wonderful job with the massage and manicure.

It's too bad the ports of call were only 6-8 hours on average. It seems like my husband and I were rushing to return on boat.

I spent way too much money but it was nice to get good prices for jewelry and watches. I advise to not spend all your money on the princess shore excursions and tours. It's much cheaper to go on tour with the independant companies on the islands.

I would definitely go on the same boat and ports of call again.

Publication Date: 04/25/11