Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Rich & Rissa: Pride of Aloha - Hawaii

Pride of Aloha - Hawaii

Sail Date: November 2004
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Honolulu

We were on the 11/14-11/21 sailing of the POA. We had a great time. I had cruised with the Carnival twice before. This is my wife's first cruise ever. So, this would be our first cruise with the NCL.

The ship was well decorated and the crew was bending over backward to make sure the trip was fun. The $10.00 resort fee was waived this week, so I tipped when I wanted to.

The room had a queen size bed and was a little hard but we slept good every night. The room steward, Lovena, made sure the room was clean twice a day and turned down the bed and had little mints on the pillows at night. The food was great. My wife and I really enjoy the daily fresh fruits and desserts. We never had to wait to be seated at the Crossing or the Palace restaurants. We'd also tried the Royal Palm Bistro and the Pacific Heights restaurants. The food there was excellent.

The entertainment was great. All shows were a "must" see. But go early for a good seat for the early show. The More Cruise Director, Patti, was awesome. We'd also enjoyed the Not So Newly-Wed game, Friendly Feud and Karaoke competition.

All in all we had a GREAT time on the ship and would definitely recommend it. I hope anybody going on the ship has the same great experience we had. We would definitely cruise Pride Of Aloha again or try the Pride of America. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>