Carnival Pride Cruise Review by caribbean fanatic: Enjoyed the April Cruise to Bermuda

caribbean fanatic
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Bermuda Cruises

Enjoyed the April Cruise to Bermuda

Sail Date: April 2011
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Baltimore

Recently completed my second cruise on the "Pride". Yes the "Pride's" decor is a bit gaudy and is starting to show its age. Yes getting food and finding a seat in the Mermaid Grill is difficult at peak times. And yes finding a lounge chair on the Serenity Deck is virtually impossible. But aside from the decor and competing with other cruiser for prime real estate, the cruise was wonderful.

The Steakhouse was excellent. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Our room steward was very attentive and friendly. The whole ship appeared clean. The food was very respectable. Room service was timely and the food/coffee was good. I don't gamble so I can not speak of the pleasures of losing money in the ships casino. The shows I did see were fine.

My favorite activity is simply watching the water/ocean go by from our balcony.

Moving from the ship to the port in Bermuda was easy.

I had a great time. Go Pride... Less