Carnival Pride Cruise Review by caribbean fanatic

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Pride Cruise Review by caribbean fanatic
Carnival Pride
Carnival Pride
Member Name: caribbean fanatic
Cruise Date: April 2011
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: 8A
See More About: Carnival Pride Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Enjoyed the April Cruise to Bermuda
Recently completed my second cruise on the "Pride". Yes the "Pride's" decor is a bit gaudy and is starting to show its age. Yes getting food and finding a seat in the Mermaid Grill is difficult at peak times. And yes finding a lounge chair on the Serenity Deck is virtually impossible. But aside from the decor and competing with other cruiser for prime real estate, the cruise was wonderful.

The Steakhouse was excellent. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Our room steward was very attentive and friendly. The whole ship appeared clean. The food was very respectable. Room service was timely and the food/coffee was good. I don't gamble so I can not speak of the pleasures of losing money in the ships casino. The shows I did see were fine.

My favorite activity is simply watching the water/ocean go by from our balcony.

Moving from the ship to the port in Bermuda was easy.

I had a great time. Go Pride...

Publication Date: 04/24/11