Queen Victoria 1

“Read everything before you book!”
Cruise review of Cunard Queen Victoria

kathystours
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

I went on Queen Victoria, Cunard Cruise Lines. I booked it on line, on a last minute web site. Got a great deal, then upgraded to an obstructed ocean view.

Paid $400.00 more for the up grade and all we looked at was a life boat for 12 days! Don't waste your money on that upgrade! This should read window with NO VIEW! Shame on Cunard for charging $400.00 more for a room that was no better then a inside cabin! Also if you are planning to book excursions, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM! We booked for everyday and didn't get the one booked for Bonaire, and when we got the tickets they said it was SOLD OUT! Then we went to tour desk found out nothing was left for the island! What a big disappointment in the tour desk. Also talked to the Supervisor on the ship and they did nothing for us! I rate this the worst cruise I have ever been on, and have taken 24 cruises!

Be prepared to dress up every night, tux or sports jacket required every night.

If you want a laid back More vacation, this isn't it!

Shame on Cunard! Very over rated! Will never cruise with them again.

Do yourself a favor and go on another ship! Less

Queen Victoria Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: March 2011
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

We had an obstruction ocean view, don't upgrade to this cabin, you will be entirely disappointed. You can see nothing out the window except for a life boat!

Published 04/24/11

Read Cruise Critic's Queen Victoria Review

Queen Victoria Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?