Carnival Dream Cruise Review by barb27330

Cabin Category: 8B
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+

Carnival Dream
I just came off the Carnival Dream after a 7 day cruise. I enjoyed this ship especially the additional decking on Deck 5 with the hot tubs. I found that I spent more time there, away from the main pools with all of the kids.

I agree with some of the reviews about kids running around. These parents take their kids on vacation and then forget about them.

The only disappointment I had was that on the night that they had the Michael Jackson Tribute in the Caliente Lounge (it is suppose to be for 18 and older), they allowed small children to attend. I did not enjoy trying to dance with kids running all over the dance floor. It seems the Carnival Crew members must have had blinders on because they did not stop them. They should have a seperate time for kids to attend.

As far as the food, I ate dinner in the Dining Room every night and enjoyed all of the meals. I did not have to cook or clean for a whole week, so I found the meals to be enjoyable.

I will say that my Room Steward and Dining Room Waiter were not as good as ones I have had on previous ships. They were just okay. I normally will give my steward and waiter an extra tip, but I did not do that this time.

All in all, I would go on this ship again.

Publication Date: 04/24/11