Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by ryaworkman1

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by ryaworkman1
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: ryaworkman1
Cruise Date: March 2011
Embarkation: Palm Beach
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 9
Rates 5+

First cruise not our last
Just a quick review as again this is out first review. My wife and I are fairly flexible travelers as we stay in 5 star resorts and down to the little hovels of lesser ratings.

We were boarded quickly and didn't have any lines as we showed up in the later time frame for boarding and were surprised how small the room was but then again its a boat and we felt it was perfectly fine and we were comfortable. Besides rooms are for sleeping and getting ready etc.. not cruising in. There were a few spring breakers but were too crazy.

The staff were great very personal and friendly and remembered us by name every time. Food was pretty good as well no complaints there as my wife and I both gained a lil weight lol...

The boats live shows were pretty good, one really funny comedian I remember... this review is about a month after we took the cruise so cant remember all the act..

The port on the grand Bahama island was good, trip to resort and beaches was nice, shops were fun etc....

This was our test cruise just in case wife couldn't handle the boat sway etc... she was fine and we will cruise again.

I would recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a cost effect cruise liner that you still get treated like a 5 star resort would treat you.

Publication Date: 04/21/11