Crown Princess Cruise Review by bobo1971

Member Name: bobo1971
Cruise Date: April 2011
Cabin Category: KK
Cabin Number: C516
See More About: Crown Princess Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Please Read!! You don't want to miss out!!
Ok, so I have nothing to compare the cruise that I went on because it was my first cruise but my boyfriend has been on several and he agreed with everything that I have written.

Embarkment and Disembarkment- Quick, easy and organized! We got to the boat from the airport in about 15 minutes. From there, we were on the boat in a half out after that. All in all it was about 45minutes from the airport to our room.

The ship was neat, clean and staff was very friendly. Our statesmen was very friendly and was there for us when we needed him. The room was always clean and neat.

The food was excellent. We mainly ate at the buffet as we always had something to do. If you go hungry on this ship, it is only your fault. The food is plentiful and always had a variety of food to eat. Loved it. We ate at the Crown Grill one night and I had the best lobster, steak I have ever had. Delicious and would highly recommend it.

The excursions at Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Roatan were awesome!! The weather had a lot to do with that.

I would TOTALLY recommend this cruise to anyone. There were always things to do and if you wanted to relax you could do that too. The people on board were friendly, helpful and were always there to accommodate anything you needed or wanted.

The only negative point I would say is that I would have like to have won more in the casinos! LOL!! :)

I'd give this cruise an A+++++ and will be booking again

Publication Date: 04/19/11