Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Aquahound: One Word. Amazing.

Aquahound
Member Since 2006
15,228 Posts

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

One Word. Amazing.

Sail Date: April 2011

I'm always wanting to go on another cruise, but it's rare I can't wait to return to a specific ship. Allure of the Seas is just simply amazing.

Embarkation can't be any easier. The port is designed just for Oasis Class and check-in and boarding is easier than any other cruise terminal or ship. Your security picture is taken at check-in, so there is no delay when boarding the ship like at other terminals.

No other ship, other than sister Oasis, can be compared to the Allure. The neighborhood designed was very well thought out and crowds are dispersed, making this a very uncrowded ship.

The shows and entertainment were top notch. All the shows are must-see, but my favorite was Blue Planet.

There was mixed emotion about Dreamworks characters being added to the ships. The characters were well scheduled and very easily avoided, but their presence in the parades, sail-away party, and other little entertainment venues made things much better. I loved More it.

The specialty restaurants were fantastic. Izumi (sushi) and Giovanni's Table were my favorites.

I loved the hog dog stand. All free. The sicilian dog was my favorite.

Service couldn't be any better. Everyone from the room attendant to the bar staff to the dining room staff were excellent and very personable.

I highly recommend this ship for any upbeat people looking for a great cruise on a great ship. Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6 11290