“One Word. Amazing.”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

Aquahound Allure of the Seas 5 One Word. Amazing.
Aquahound
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I'm always wanting to go on another cruise, but it's rare I can't wait to return to a specific ship. Allure of the Seas is just simply amazing.

Embarkation can't be any easier. The port is designed just for Oasis Class and check-in and boarding is easier than any other cruise terminal or ship. Your security picture is taken at check-in, so there is no delay when boarding the ship like at other terminals.

No other ship, other than sister Oasis, can be compared to the Allure. The neighborhood designed was very well thought out and crowds are dispersed, making this a very uncrowded ship.

The shows and entertainment were top notch. All the shows are must-see, but my favorite was Blue Planet.

There was mixed emotion about Dreamworks characters being added to the ships. The characters were well scheduled and very easily avoided, but their presence in the parades, sail-away party, and other little entertainment venues made things much better. I loved it.

The specialty restaurants were fantastic. Izumi (sushi) and Giovanni's Table were my favorites.

I loved the hog dog stand. All free. The sicilian dog was my favorite.

Service couldn't be any better. Everyone from the room attendant to the bar staff to the dining room staff were excellent and very personable.

I highly recommend this ship for any upbeat people looking for a great cruise on a great ship.

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Allure of the Seas Review
Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?