Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by forecastle: Radiance of the Sea

Compare Prices on Radiance of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Radiance of the Sea

Sail Date: April 2011
Embarkation: Tampa

This was my 47th cruise (assorted lines)drove to Tampa used valet parking as before had a hussler for tip never happened before. Love to sail from Tampa a easy port. Getting on ship and off easy as pie.

I was(traveling solo) on Radiance last Nov. this cruise was 100% better,not that last wasn't as noted this was Radiance's 500th sailing

Cabin was ready at 1:00PM met my cabin steward "Leslie" any problems she could handle like magic. She last er gave me a intro to her deck supervisor something new to me. I did have a problem with a C&A perk customer service couldn't handle and if you wanted to sit in C&A lounge for a couple hours maybe. The C&A lounge only had one gal working and one had to sign up for a interview day or days ahead,while my cabin steward made a phone call and within in 2 hours had results.

In general the crew and staff very friendly and helpful,moral was high,could that be because Lis Lauritzen Captain and a female was running a tight More ship?

In ref. to above the customer service don't get me wrong they all were at standing there was never a line so they must be doing something right.Only line was on last day to settle bills as the norm.

Food Main dinning 1st sitting 1st night menu not to my liking ordered the stand by chicken breast which was done just right. Rest of cruise food very good and HOT wait staff +10 Had 3 couples as table mates had lots of laughs and fun with them

Windjammer buffet food good in my book only thing I like was people leaving tongs in food trays instead of plate in front of same.

Ship in good shape,public area's/restrooms clean.

Didn't have any plumbing problems as noted in other prior reviews

Shows were good,didn't get off at ports spent most of time in casino.

Too bad Radiance will be leaving Tampa at end of month. We will have to check out the Jewel when she arrives next season

Just my views.......Smooth sailing to all Less

Read more Radiance of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Radiance of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Radiance of the Seas Interior Stateroom Deck 7 3017

Cabin OK but if 4pax's closet would be too small and bathroom sink area small to hold any items