Carnival Elation Cruise Review by Jenna_al: Carnival Elation...

Jenna_al
Member Since 2008

Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Carnival Elation Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Elation...

Sail Date: April 2011
Embarkation: Mobile

Overall the trip was a win!! Great people, great sites, great fun. There were a few dips in my opinion of Carnival on this trip.

Our wait staff on previous trips were AMAZING. This time they seemed almost sluggish. The final night of our cruise I never even received my food! We had to ask for water and bread refills nightly and other guests at our table had to wait 15 minutes for ketchup or salad dressing. Our waiter seemed less than friendly and less than happy to be of service in any way. SO not the typical service from previous trips.

That sat 11 of us at a table for 8 and then it was in a corner at that, and we had to move everytime a waiter came. He was agrivated with us each time. It was very annoying. He would tell us to move our chairs in closer to the table so he could walk around us. not our fault that they sat us in such tight quarters.

The food was still good, but seemed to be not AS amazing as other trips. Of course the Melting cake was STILL More amazing!

The ship was big, and beautiful. Needs some minor touch ups here and there, little details. Seemed very broke up as far as floor plan. Some elevators only go so far, so you have to move to another elevator if you want to access all floors... just very choppy. Easily lost!!

Activities seemed far and few between. Last cruise we ran ourselves crazy trying to fit all the activities in, this time we had a lot of dead time.

Our housekeeping team was AMAZING! Although we were to have 3 bunks, and ended up with a king bed and a cot! I ended up having to sleep with my daughter each night. Not exactly what I was looking forward to!

Overall the trip was good. Minor complaints, and deffinatley not up to my previous Carnival experiences. We will cruise again and we will go on Carnival.

Everyone will have good and bad memories, the bad are FAR out weighed by the good! Less

Read more Carnival Elation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Elation Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Elation Interior Empress E104

(5.5)
Cozumel is amazing! Love it!!! Have been 3 times now, and am already planning my next visit! Senor Frogs is a MUST if your into having some fun! Free alcohol runs wild on this island!

The beaches are beautiful!! Beware when vendors want you to go for snorkle trips! See the boat BEFORE you pay! we ended up on a tiny tiny tiny "glass bottom" boat... (a fishtank)... SCARY!!!!!!

So much to do here! There is something for EVERYONE in Cozumel!

Read 3085 Cozumel Reviews