Thomson Spirit Cruise Review by Benefield : Thompson Spirit cruise - fantastic

Thompson Spirit cruise - fantastic

Sail Date: April 2011
Destination: Middle East
Embarkation: Aqaba

We went on the Thompson Spirit on the 7th April 2011 sailing to Egypt and Jordan - Red Sea Magic

We found the food good and the service excellent and attentive, the waiting staff cannot do enough for you

The ship is a little tired, but that did not bother us, if you want glitz do not go on a Thompson Cruise.

The entertainment was good, and the staff did put their heart and soul into every production, (although not highly professional we found it very enjoyable.

The cabin was very adequate and clean

All in all a very enjoyable holiday - no complaints at all, and I would travel with them again.

What upset us was on the last day my husband left his camera behind at breakfast in the self service restaurant, and when he came back it had been taken along with his PDA from his camera case. This has left us without any holiday photo's and really spolt the holiday. We have not had a good year as I had been made redundant, and my husband has taken More early retirement, and we did not need this. I just hope the fellow passenger who did this can live with themselves. I expect sadly they possibly can

The Benefield Family Less

Read more Thomson Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Spirit Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Spirit 494

Cabin was fine, space adequate, and clean