Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by kip14: My worst cruise ever April 3 to 10 2011
Overall Member Rating
My worst cruise ever April 3 to 10 2011
Destination: Western Caribbean
To start with this is the first time I have posted to anything and I'm doing so because it was or worst vacation ever on a ship or not!
Things that went wrong.
1st on boarding ship
- very slow
- water removed from checked bag
- bag not available till after 10 pm
- booze removed and not returned at end of cruise from bag- I have this happen before and was returned on last night which is ok but this is not as I also watched on the following Saturday night ship staff return knifes to rooms with one night still to go and others did get their booze back
2nd could not use in ports or sometimes at sea our balcony as it smelled all the time of sewer gas the hall at the rear stairs also always had the same smell on the 5 and 6 floor
- fridge in room did not work and they would not replace
- room porter was slow on making up room most days around 3 pm also did not remove used bar glasses for days after use
- no towels for More beaches in room or from porter had to get them from pool and return to same also most towels looked old and faded
- no robe in room
3rd would not change as asked our dining time with paying gratuities in advance what a mistake as I would have given much less or none at all to most
4th sent us on wrong shore excursion and did not give credit for it
5th most shows on board where not the best that I have seen one very bright spot was a group called Spectrum they are worth watching again
6th guest desk not help full at all
7th this was a cruise that my wife did take part in a hair show at sea with about 400 people most had issues with this ship and do not want to return
- no coffee tea water snacks in meeting rooms
- av equipment problems
I still can't believe they gave back knifes on last night and allowed them on ship
I would not recommend this cruise line and ship to anyone
6th this was our first cruise on this cruise line and if it was our first cruise I would never cruise again but it was not our first cruise ever so we will cruise just not again with them Less
Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Voyager of the Seas Review >>
Cabin review: D16660 Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Hall was noise last at night Staff not good at looking after our room a d requests Sewer smell on balcony when ship at port or slow speed and right wid directionRead All Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (D1) Reviews >>
The Best Ever Cruise & Holiday...
We had fun in spite of everyth...
Crowded but fun family New Yea...
Great experience for first tim...
May not travel with Royal Cari...
Christmas Cruise on Voyager of...