“Very Nice”

Member Since 2010
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My wife and I are in our 50's and were alone on this trip.

We were not on the boat for the full week because of a family emergency, but our time there as very nice. Decks are very crowded on the days at sea, but because we had a spa room we were able to escape to the spa and enjoy the peace there. Pools were very very crowded and we did not venture there.

Food was great and never experienced long lines at the buffet or wait very long for the our time dining. Our last night there we had to decide between lobster tail in the dining room or prime rib on the buffet. Tough decision. Too much good food and not enough stomach.

Staff was very polite and helpful. Our cabin was very nice also. The staff was always cleaning. The deck was hard to keep clean when so many people were there, but they seemed to do their best.

I had read so many negative things about the Dream, but I think a lot of it is unjustified.

Look forward to our next cruise.

Carnival Dream Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Spa Balcony

8P11209
We were in 11209. Very quiet area and we were able to enter the spa without having to gointo any of the public areas. I would stay in the same area again if we take the Dream again.
Published 04/12/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Dream Review
Carnival Dream Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?